Knitting projects – April
Thanks again to everyone after that lovely Knitting Blog Week.
I have too many knitting projects right now, and I’m not very happy
with them :
First that teal
lace scarf :
- I’m using an old pattern I made years ago, and still like
- A teal yarn, I chose Annecy chez Bergère de France, in
“lac”(stands for lake).
The color is perfect but the yarn feels like plastic, I’m not sure it’s
soft enought to wear around the neck.
So I don’t know what to do, do I make a decorative scarf, or do I make
squares for a lightweight blankett ? I have a nice purple skein in
Annecy too that could match.
Then comes the boléro 401 Bergère de France
- It’s tagged as easy, but it’s an incredibly obscure
pattern. I’m really not sure about the result. It doesn’t look
like the others’ on Ravelry.
- It takes a lot of yarn, and I don’t really like it it has a
itchy metalic thread in it.
- But I really want to find a way to finish it, don’t know
what to do with that yarn and it’s a gift for my mother.
I proudly finished 2 grown-up sweater and baby clothing, so I thought I
could knit interesting projects, but I don’t know wether I should keep
on trying these or just start something new fresh and easy ?
Do you have links to easy patterns that don’t make you feel
What do you do when your knitting fails you ?